Thu May 7 12:23:14 2020 UTC
one TODO off the list, and CHANGES update
@@ -9,6 +9,7 @@ Changes in RELEASE_1_5 from RELEASE_1_4
which increases the odds that replicants won't do it at the same time.
- ANY replies have the option now to be forced to TCP only with the
+- conform to RFC 2181 section 5.2, but keep exception for RRSIG per RFC 4034
Changes in RELEASE_1_4 from RELEASE_1_3
@@ -3,7 +3,7 @@ Please see https://delphinusdns.org for updates/news.
For 1.5.0 release
- make sure an RRset has the same TTL, we don't need TTL in a single RR because
- the set requires per RFC 2181 section 5.2 to be the same in the RRset.
+ the set requires per RFC 2181 section 5.2 to be the same in the RRset. [DONE]
- CAA RR support
- a github mirrored copy [DONE]
- an OpenBSD port/package starting with 1.4.1 release [IN THE WORKS]